MissingScoop.com is a opinion and gossip site publishing rumours and conjecture in addition to accurate and reported facts. All data and information shown on MissingScoop.com is for entertainment purposes only.
MissingScoop.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Information on this site may or may not be true and should not therefore be taken as fact. MissingScoop.com accepts no responsibility for any comments submitted on this site nor any loss or damage they may cause. If you object to anything on this site please email webmaster@MissingScoop.com.
Copyright Information: All images on MissingScoop.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) and under Section 29 and Section 30 of the United Kingdom Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Credits can and will only be applied where known.
Claims of Infringement: If you believe that content appearing on MissingScoop.com infringes your copyright, let us know by email to webmaster@MissingScoop.com with the information below, and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible:
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing copyright may be subject to liability.